Security Risk Assessment
You have heard so much about viruses, hackers, Internet attacks and other bad news about IT security. You feel that you should get your
company ready to withstand such attacks, but your don't know where to start?
Start by hiring Systo. We will assess your current situation and risk exposure. You will get a detailed report with suggested actions,
depending on your security requirements and initial budget.
The following is a list of security aspects that we typically cover in the assessment, if applicable:
- External network security (e.g. network structure, firewall configuration)
- Internal network security (e.g. user management and password policies)
- Property security (e.g. access to the premises and IT resources)
- Virus security (e.g. virus scanner version, email policies, operating system patch levels etc.)
- Application and data security (e.g. who has access to what data)
- Web hosting provider security (e.g. security of data and applications stored externally at a provider)
With the result of the assessment in hand, you can then chose what to do, and whether you want to hire Systo for the implementation of the
A Free Systo Whitepaper: Attacks from Within